Terms & Conditions
This Terms of Conditions Agreement ("Terms & Conditions") applies to use of the CasualTropicalWear.com website located at www.casualtropicalwear.com or other site marketed by CasualTorpicalWear Inc. DBA CasualTropicalWear.com. (The "Site"). The Site is the property of CasualTorpicalWear Inc. Thewww.casualtropicalwear.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, add or remove portions of this Terms of Conditions, at any time. It is your responsibility to check this Terms of Conditions each time before using the Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the changes. You agree that all subsequent purchases by you will be subject to the terms and conditions of this Terms of Conditions, which shall apply until we post a modified Terms of Conditions and then in accordance with such modified Terms of Conditions. As long as you comply with this Terms of Conditions and any such modifications, casualtropicalwear.com grants you ("End User") a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensable, limited privilege to enter and use the Site.
While casualtropicalwear.com takes reasonable steps to safeguard and to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access, and we make no warranty, express, implied, or otherwise, that we will prevent unauthorized access to your private information. IN NO EVENT SHALL casualtropicalwear.com OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (WHETHER CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, A THIRD PARTY'S UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT OR OTHER THEORIES OF LIABILITY, AND ALSO REGARDLESS OF WHETHER casualtropicalwear.com WAS GIVEN ACTUAL OR CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE THAT DAMAGES WERE POSSIBLE.
4. - Conditions of Sale and Payment Terms. Prior to the purchase of any goods or services on our Site, you must provide us with a valid credit card number and associated payment information including all of the following: (i) your name as it appears on the card, (ii) your credit card number, (iii) the credit card type, (iv) the date of expiration and (v) any activation numbers or codes needed to charge your card. By submitting that information to us, you hereby agree that you authorize us to charge your card at our convenience but within thirty (90) days of credit card authorization. All sales of Final SALE ITEMS are final. All charges from those sales are nonrefundable. Shipping charges are none refundable; customers are responsible for shipping charges at all times.
6. - Order Acceptance Policy. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. CasualTropicalWear.com reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason.
7. - No Responsibility to Sell mispriced Products Or Services. CasualTropicalWear.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products and/or services listed at an incorrect price, rebate or refund, or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors. CasualTropicalWear.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, casualtropicalwear.com shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
8. - Modifications to Prices or Billing Terms. CasualTropicalWear.com. RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ANY TIME, TO CHANGE ITS PRICES AND BILLING METHODS FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING ON THE SITE OR BY E-MAIL DELIVERY TO YOU.
9. - Price Comparisons, "Regular Price" and "Savings". Price comparisons may be made throughout the site to indicate the relative savings amounts of our pricing. "Regular price" is the suggested retail price provided to us by our suppliers. We make no representation that a substantial number of these products have been sold or offered for sale at the list price. Actual retail prices in your area may be substantially different. Because we sell our merchandise over the internet on a national basis, it is not possible to know if our merchandise is sold at list price in any particular location or at any particular time. “Savings " reflects the difference between our price and the supplier provided list price shown on our sites. Because the list price may be different than the actual retail prices in your area, you may not actually realize a savings of this amount and may want to make an exact comparison for yourself by checking the prices of other internet or local retailers prior to making a purchase.
10. - Service and Support for Goods Sold. All requests for technical service and support should be made directly to the manufacturer in accordance with their terms and conditions.
11. - Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless casualtropicalwear.com. and its parents, sister companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, service providers, other End Users, distributors, licensors, officers, directors and employees from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party arising out of or related to your violation of this Terms of Conditions, or your violation of any law, regulation or third-party right.
12. - Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SITE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, CONTENT, DIGITAL DOWNLOADS, AND SOFTWARE, ARTWORK, DATA, AND INFORMATION ARE PROVIDED "AS IS." ALL OF OUR PHYSICAL PRODUCTS ARE GUARANTEED AGAINST MATERIAL DEFECTS FOR THIRTY (30) DAYS FROM THE DATE OF INVOICE. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN, casualtropicalwear.com. EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER RELATING TO OR REFERENCED BY THE casualtropicalwear.com SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR QUALITY OF DATA AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SUITABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, LACK OF VIRUSES OR CORRESPONDENCE TO DESCRIPTION.
14. - Policy to Terminate Privileges for Copyright Infringement. Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. ? 512 as amended by Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the "Act"), CasualTropicalWear Inc. will terminate the account of any customer, or vendor who uses his or her privileges to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, valid defense or fair use privilege to do so. After proper notification by the copyright holder or its agent to the casualtropicalwear.com and later confirmation through court order or an admission by the customer that an account has been an instrument of unlawful infringement, casualtropicalwear.com will terminate the infringing customer's account. casualtropicalwear.commay also in its sole discretion decide to terminate a customer's account privileges prior to that time if it has good belief that infringement has in fact occurred. In addition, pursuant to 17 U.S.C. ? 512(c), casualtropicalwear.com has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements and for processing such claims in accordance with the Act. CasualTropicalWear.com respects the intellectual property of others and we ask other to do the same. If you believe that your copyright has been infringed through the casualtropicalwear.com. Website, please contact us, via our web.
Any written notice describing the infringing activity must include the following information:
An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive that is allegedly infringed; A description of the allegedly infringing work or material; A description of where the allegedly infringing material is located on the site; Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number and e-mail address; A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright or other proprietary right owner, its agent, or the law; and A statement by you that the above information and notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner whose exclusive right is allegedly infringed.
15. - CasualTropicalWear.com it is not responsible for lost packages sent to address different than the customer billing address such as Hotels and other third parties sites. The customer agrees to withhold packages with damages including their shipping boxes and contact casualtropicalwear.com within (5) days after receiving the package. If the package was lost the customer agrees to wait up to (30) Days for a refund for national orders and (90) days for international orders. The customer agrees a refund will not be issue if these guidelines are not followed. Refunds for lost packages can only be refunded after the waiting period and may not including the shipping charges on the order.
17. - Despite our best efforts, sometimes an item in our catalog may not be available, the offer may have been misstated, or an item may be mispriced for Website Maintenance. For any of these reasons, we may cancel your order or we may contact you for instructions on the order.